My Teaching Experience on Future Primary School

My Teaching Experience on 
Future Primary Schoo

As an SEA Teacher Student Exchange Program Participant in Vietnam, we are expected to have a Demonstration Teaching. This is my reflection after my demonstration teaching. 

Diverse Cultures: Vietnam is a diverse nation with an extensive cultural legacy. Engaging with students from a variety of backgrounds and ethnicities is hard as well as fulfilling. As their teacher I ensure that I gave significance in embracing social variety and integrating nearby practices and customs into the homeroom, encouraging inclusivity and understanding among my students.

Regard for Teachers: Students, and members of the community frequently shows their admiration and respect on us. We as a teachers are regarded as influential figures in shaping the young minds and there is a strong belief in the value of education. I feel a sense of responsibility to uphold high standards of professionalism and provide high-quality education as a result of this respect.

Problem with language: English proficiency levels may vary among students in Vietnam because Vietnamese is the country's primary language. I consider the difficulties posed by language barriers and the need to discover efficient means of communicating with students whose English proficiency may be limited. I look into ways to help my students understand just like doing a non-verbal gestures for them to understand well.

Standards and Instruction: In Vietnam, educators adhere to educational standards established by the Ministry of Education and Training and a standardized national curriculum. My Supervisors ensure that my lesson plans and my instructional materials are within the standard and they look at how well it meets the needs of students and think of new ways to make learning more interesting and relevant.

Management of the Classroom: Future Primary School varied class sizes and varied levels of student engagement present unique challenges for classroom management. To promote student discipline, participation, and academic progress I reflect on the significance of establishing clear expectations, creating a positive learning environment, and utilizing efficient classroom management strategies.

I face a lot of challenges during my demonstration teaching but regardless of it I learn so much from it which I can be forever be grateful for the experience and the knowledge impart to me by my cooperating teacher and my supervisor. 


In photo: My students during my class answering on board their activities.


In photo: I utilize the use of Non-verbal cue's so that the student can understand my instructions and they can participate. 


In photo: Me and my supervisor Mr. Tam after he check my lesson plan before my demonstration teaching at Future Primary School. 
 



Comments